Ah New Years, it’s one of the best times of the year. It’s when you’re given a blank slate and get to dream up all the fantastic things you’ll be trying to accomplish in the future.
Here at ActivistLab we’ve got a few things we want to tackle in 2016:
- Publish 3 longform pieces every month for (at least) 6 months
- Publish (at least) 4 short form pieces every month
- Get (at least) 6 different authors writing for ActivistLab
- Talk to 12 people in the activist space about this project and ask them for feedback
- Begin work getting 501c3 non-profit status
That all seems doable, right? I mean, it’s going to take some perspiration, but all good things do.
Here’s to an exciting 2016!
-Matt & Sam